Health and Safety News

Occupational health and safety news and guidance

Workplace health and safety – how to make a complaint

If anyone considers that their employer (or someone else’s) work activity is putting their safety at risk or damaging their health, then concerns should be raised with that employer or person. If no improvement is made and their safety or health continues to be at risk, then this can be reported to the relevant enforcing authority.

More information is available on the HSE website.

Go Back